Wednesday 5 September 2012

IM SORRY


Im sorry

As I sit here I can see
Just what a mess I have made.
I didn’t mean it, I just want to talk
About what I feel and who for.

I have hurt you,
And that hurts me
Not knowing what I have done is worse
And just why you won’t talk.

All I can say is give me a chance
Tell me what’s up and why you won’t talk
I need to know just how you feel,
Why I’m a fool and always fuck up.

I really was thinking of asking you out
But the distance between us made me sad.
I want you to be closer,
So I can see you most days.

As it stands now it’s hard to talk
Never mind see each other or have a walk.
All I want is you closer to me,
So I can hold you and you hold me.

So I end this,
With a few tears an all
So sorry it’s like this...
Please will you talk?

NUR NAZIFA BT MUHD NIZAL    1B1   

No comments:

Post a Comment